I had some buay song-ness with the wedding coordinator which made me quite sian of communicating with her.

One month after the photo selection was done, I requested to see their 'edited works' as I wanted to do up wedding emailers that would required those wedding photos.

So I asked when can I view them. The coordinator said, "You didn't say when you want it and all wedding services are having long breaks due to the lunar 7th month so you'll only have to get it in Oct."

WHAT!!! We took pre-wedding photos in June, selection done in July. It's Sept and you're telling me I can only get it in Oct? What time-consuming edits or printing are you working on?

After being displeased over the phone, they apologised and said they'll try to give us the softcopy & digital album soon. So they sent the softcopies over for approval.

While I am ok with the outcome of the photos, but I would like to request for the 'original/unedited' ones. They then sent their 'original/unedited' ones but how do you get vintage looking photos without doing any post production to it?

Even when I was right there at the studio, the coordinator insist it's already the original, she didn't understand what I was talking about. I really hate this miscommunication. She called up the photographer and I had to repeat the whole thing to the photographer who said that he had already took the photos with the pre-set camera settings, such as sepia, lomo, toy those whatever modes!

WAH LAU EH!! Such a pretty day and you don't even have original and wah lau... those modes are their so-called edited photos. You don't call it edit if you never use any softwares to do post-production right?

The coordinator still said, "从来没有一个顾客这样子过."

FUCK YOU BITCH! I REALLY dread using her for my AD but what to do? 算了, shall focus on being a happy & pretty bride specially for that day.

Sigh, anyway, although I was warned against posting all the chosen photos online because then 'there will be nothing to see during the wedding banquet', but I believe not like my guests are enthu to see JUST the pre-wedding photos la, right?

对我来说,我比较在乎的是拍照的过程,还有照片留下来的美丽画面。
所以我也只是想分享照片的成果 and what the photos means to me :)

I quite love the setting even though I was perspiring like mad. Really respect models & photographers cos not everyone can pose naturally and/or awkward. It's HARD WORK.

It was a beautiful day that day with blue sky & fluffy clouds. And I thought I could get some original photos in the original format. But turned out, this photographer already set the sepia setting on his camera for these 2 pics so it appears with vintage-ish filter. I can't even do anything to 'normalize' it back.

Luckily Ah Neng was there and managed to snap some BTS (behind the scenes) photos and I didn't have to select from the bridal company for $50/image. SIAO!




We have already seen & decided on the wedding invitation. We'll wait to see the artwork and think I can start giving out invitation cards at the end of Oct.

The Parents' Meeting will be happening soon. Hopefully everything turns out right between both sides of the families and we can proceed to further confirm the guest lists & table number already. As well as to discuss the program for the actual day. Hopefully my sisters will be enthu about it and I can call for the first Bridesmaid Meeting soon too at the end of Oct.