Of all the coordinating we have to do, I think the wedding invitation card & floral service were the most smooth sailing.

1. TDragoncards
I supposed they work with a lot of restaurants & clubs because this was the contact that my Raffles Marina coordinator has given me. The banquet package also covers the invitation cards.

So we went to Peninsula Plaza where the office was located. We received the quote from this lady called Connie. But end up the 'free' isn't exactly free. Although $174 for 210 cards for 30 tables was still ok but it still cost $1.20 for 1 card which was profitable for the printing company. But the insert looked really ugly so I opted for the gold hot stamping on the card otherwise the insert is detachable.

2. 85Flowers.sg
At that time, I was looking for car rental services and found out that this flower business also has wedding car for rent at a $488 deal. I was also looking for a bridal bouquet too and went to check out their site and was happen to see that they've created Tiffany Blue theme before!

Some samples of their work posted on their website.
Dyed blue roses & white daisies!! So pretty!

Blue & white hydrangeas! 
THOSE CHIFFON RIBBONS OMG!!!!

TURQUOISE RIBBONS!!!!
Tell me it isn't beautiful????

I want my bouquet to look like this!!!!!



The day when we visited La Marie Wedding to see their gowns, I also visited 85Flower since they're technically near the same area Tanah Merah/Bedok area. As their flower shop is under renovation, the young lady boss (who runs the business with her mother) invited us to her place where the operation was temporary taking place.

It was a posh condo on top of the mountain where Anglican High School was and we discussed what we wanted: Basically the wedding car service + bridal bouquet. We loved the samples she had showed us and of course the black BMW was indeed spacious enough for us - being giant-sized.

So we paid the deposit immediately. Definitely highly recommended by the hassle free communication :)