I didn't expect a lot from them, knowing how shitty their services were - after getting your money they really wouldn't bother to 'service' you, all the lack of communication of details there could possibly be were all conveniently skipped over.

They never asked what type of furnished of the wedding album we want... I actually wanted something leather? Like how a typical encyclopedia book was but I ended up with some velvety. Both the front & the back were the same and you couldn't tell which side tells you which was front. For all you know, you could be viewing it upside down etc...

Tell me what's so good about this bridal service other than good make up where brides all look good on the outside & having professional photographers? Tell me?

Anyway, Mr Z wasn't a man who likes facing the camera so initially he didn't really want to do this but he did it for my sake. So I shouldn't be pulling a long face but still.... paying so much for such shitty service really irked me.

Despite the photos turned out well - I had nice make up, the weather created bluey skies & fluffy clouds, I still couldn't help feeling WTF sometimes. I just want to specify that: IT ISN'T ABOUT THE OUTCOME BUT THE EXPERIENCE DURING THE PROCESS.

Ok, you tell me...

The curtain dropped accidentally and these were our expressions.

After positioning the curtain properly, this was the 'blushing bride' shot.
 The first few indoor shots were taken at the bridal studio. While sepia looks classic but sigh.. I just wished there was original version as well which they don't have because these photos were directly taken with the different modes from the photographer's DSLR camera.








I really really love the blue skies - all the different shades of blues. Although the photos are already in its camera modes, I would think it would have looked good too in its original mode/colour. 

















May I present to you the lovely view of Raffles Marina Club.









The other lovely part of Raffles Marina is the lighthouse and I like for the fact that this place really doesn't look like it's in Singapore!
































All the lovely BLUESSSSSS





There was a 2nd outfit/look but I think I looked pretty horrible in it and therefore I didn't choose a lot of pictures from the 2nd outfit - just 3 - but you could see the beautiful sunset of Raffles Marina.