As for now, I'm currently in conflict between 2 Korean dramas.



I started watching My Princess - starring Kim Tae Hee & Song Seung Hyun.


I has JUST startedout with the first episode and I'm totally buying it! It's totally a light hearted romcom. All the poor-orphan-turned-cinderella & rich-snobbish-chaebol factors are there! Just a matter of how the scriptwriters works it magic between our male & female leads :)

I also finally understood why my sisters were so into the Second Male Lead syndrome!

Immediately I started reading Dramabean's recaps on SKK and OMG!


It totally wowed me so much more than My Princess and the latter will be put on hold at the moment!

I like this SKK chibi version!! AHHHH!!!


Ah! So many to-watch on my list:
  • Baker King Kim Tak Gu (Currently airing on Channel U and I realised I have the DVD at home! How come nobody tell me! OMG!)
  • My Princess Man (sister's recommendation)
  • Prosecutor Princess (sister's recommendation)
  • Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy/Hello My Teacher (after watching Big & Best Love, this was what I wanted to watch even though it was in 2005)
  • The Moon Embrace The Sun (sister's recommendation)
  • Athena: Goddess of War (After watching Best Love, I wanted to see Cha Seung Won's earlier works. City Hall was bleaaahh)