Ah Neng has good praise of this drama because she's a fan of Park Shi Hoo.


And 5 episodes down, I am pretty clueless to what's happening. Why are they so many sub plots and sub sub plots? What's going on?

Kim So Yeon's character as a fashionista prosecutor is a vast contrast to her profession. After watching City Hunter, I think Korea's prosecutor has a different meaning to my understanding of what/how a prosecutor is. I would have thought it will be a lawyer who's representing a client to prosecute the other party.

But in Korea, I think a prosecutor is not a lawyer. It seems that a lawyer is a grade/tier higher than prosecutor? I don't know... Prosecutors in Korea seem to have to nab the criminal themselves, they need to ambush and be on the chase for the possible arrest of their subjects. Isn't that the responsibilities of cops/police? What has it got to do with prosecutors? I don't know.. somebody correct me please?

Hence, without knowing how all these works, it makes my viewing a little hard because I just didn't get it?

Why did Seo In Woo (Park Shi Hoo) wanted to help Ma Hye Ri (Kim So Yeon)? There should be some deep reason/plot behind this and he's back for revenge or something?

Why did they make such a densed airhead without EQ as a female lead playing such an important profession as prosecutor? If she likes fashion & looking pretty so much, why waste it on doing a profession that she doesn't have interest & talent for?

Why did her colleagues dislike her just because she has a wilder sense of fashion/dressing style? I mean, yeah, Hye Ri isn't really socially acceptable but she just wanted to dress something comfortable (in her own sense), is there a need to detest her so much?

Why was Seo In Woo hiding from Ma Hye Ri? Ya this is something I don't understand, how come cannot reveal sooner!!!!!! How many episodes you need to show this plot!?!??!

To be honest, I had no idea what's going on the whole time cos you really need a brain to think & figure things out as it revolves with law/legal cases & issues. The REAL action only begins at Episode 11 when Hye Ri was slowly figuring out what's happening: her father was involved in a murder case 15 years ago that cause the wrong man to be convicted. She realised she had became independent on In Woo and went hysterically crazy when In Woo disappeared.

Thanks to the internet, someone provided an insight of what was happening for the first 10-11 episodes. If you're watching Prosecutor Princess or preparing to watch, this is DEFINITELY helpful for you cos I was totally clueless by all the plot, sub plots, sub sub plots that leads up to the discovery of the REAL PLOT.

This isn't my type of drama where I'd need to figure out and think so much... despite having Dramabeans. So, I believe everyone else has a better brain than me - good luck to you figuring out yourself lol