It doesn't always matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have.

Sometimes all that matters is who you have beside you. 

So be grateful for the wonderful people in your life, and let them know how much they mean to you on a regular basis. 

-

I saw the above on my Facebook feeds and decided to post it up here.

The part about "There is no love in marriage. There is no romance in marriage." tug my heart.

I've heard of ppl entering the marriage feeling unsure because I heard stories about ppl getting married for practical reasons such as:
  • "It's time, I'm getting older now." 
  • "We've been together for so long. 5 years!" 
  • "I want a baby and if I continue to wait, I probably won't be able to have it."
Our MM once made a statement: Either you marry who you love or you love who you marry.

During our grandparents/parents time, a lot of them went through arranged marriages and only start the dating/loving process after getting married. It was a shameful thing to get divorced and they just stick with each other to the end.

A lovelorn person like me would think it's so sweet but now I know it is exchanged with a lot of hardwork.

Are you willing to give it your all?