Fabulous Boys 原来是美男

This recently finished broadcasting in Taiwan so it isn't completed yet and I'd been waiting religiously every week for it's episode release.


This is the Taiwan remake of the original Korean version: You're Beautiful and it's basically about the relationship between 3 guys and a girl. But more emphasis is on Taijing, Meinan & Xinyu.

I like Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung. I think Jiro made this character more gentle which isn't exactly a bad thing. I like the taste of himself that he brought into this character. I guess Jiro is quite a comedian so at times when I see that he was trying to be serious really amused me but great job Jiro.

Cai Minyou was bleaaahhh as Jeremy... I never thought he was attractive and Lee Hongki totally own this CUTESY boy role. Cai Minyou struck to me as 'trying too hard' but well... at least there wasn't a lot of his parts :P

Can I just gush about how absolutely hot I though Hwang In Deok is? Where did this guy come from???


I actually think Hwang In Deok kinda resemble Leehom in certain ways! But he's so much taller!!! 185cm!! And I'm shocked to find out that he's born 1992! That makes him the youngest as well as the tallest cast!!!!

Now it's weird that Cai Minyou (Born 1986) keeps calling him Xinyu-ge despite the fact that he's a whooping 6 years older than the young actor. Newcomer Lele who stares as Gao Meinan is born 1998 and Jiro is 1981 fwah! Ok, that makes Hwang In Deok a little chao lao then :X

BOO HOO~~~~ Meinan didn't end up with Xinyu but I REALLY WISHED THEY COULD!!!!!!!!



I love the way Xinyu is always there for Meinan, how he always looked at her... how much he wanted to let her know but alas.... always wrong timing and always a step behind Taijing :(((((((

I like Hwang In Deok as Jiang Xinyu more than Jung Yonghwa as Kang Shinwoo!

AH! If you like You're Beautiful, I would think you're also like Fabulous Boys cos they based it entirely only some Korean context were changed to Taiwanese :) And of course all the funny elements were also retained!

GO WATCH NAO!!!!