I had an advance birthday family dinner @ Joy Garden Jurong SAFRA and thereafter celebrating in the comfort of our own home with Macha Swiss Roll cake made with love by my cousin, Sharon.
Macha inside. Cheese cream in pink on the outside! Would have been better with chocolate handwriting :P

A lovely pic captured by my sister with Strong One blurred in the background.

It's 3 of us now and in the future lol

As you can see, I was too happy beyond words with smiley eyes lol. So is Dearie ^^


And I turned 31 with a lot of bliss & blessings :D


On my actually birthday on Jul 11, it was a Friday. Prior to that, we booked a 1-night staycation at St Regis through Agoda.com at $400.

Dearie knew I love hydrangeas. I actually never knew the existence of this flower until I met my florist who did my wedding day bouquet. So he approached the same florist and have it delivered to my place! :D
Extremely happy with my bouquet!!! ^^



Yes, 31 year-old preggy still pouting & act cute like a young girl LOL!

I really do wish I could still look young & youthful forever *fat hope lol*

It was an eventful day visiting my chiropractor. Just a simple Yoshinoya lunch and a fun bus ride from Habourfront to Orchard.

As the bus we took didn't stop directly around Tanglin we had to walk from Takashimaya which was quite a distance. Along the way we passed by ION and decided to dabao 4Fingers. We eventually checked in St Regis. It was simply ATAS! LOL. Even the counter to check in was also pretty exclusive.

After confirming our details, we were brought in VIP-style by a butler. Guests were also invited to take the lift exclusively! There was a couple in front of us and I thought we should join in but our butler said we could take the next one. So we did. He went on to explain some of the facilities that we are entitled to utilize in the hotel. Atas leh!

He showed us to our room and offered to showed us around but we declined cos we were wondering if we had to tip him :P

The room was luxurious & huge & comfy for me! The room is totally worth every penny of the $400 spent. We basically nuah inside watching TV & eating the fried chicken from 4Fingers. And of course I look lots & lots of selfies with my new Z2 and the monopod that I brought along.

The view that greeted us when we step in through the door!
Luxurious bathroom with 2 dresser/basin & a bathtub where you can watch TV!!!

Portrait to show the lighting above.

It's my bday so I'm gonna spam pics of myself LOL

I am happy to see all the love for me and my 24weeks (6months) belly because it's basically my first time showcasing my bump and at the same time announcing my pregnancy on my birthday.

I figured it's a good time to announce on Facebook to also let my relatives know as my parents were also hush hush about it.

Ok more selfies with hubby where you can see us obviously holding a monopod :P The front camera of Z2 isn't very good I realised =\





To be honest, St Regis is a little out of the way from Orchard so we could only walk around Tanglin Mall and our dinner was settled at food court that serve really yummy noodles. It was actually enough for me. It's the company that counts and I'm happy going anywhere & doing anywhere with Dearie.

The next day when we checked out, we took a bus to PS as I wanted to check out the cost of Tulle material at Spotlight. Yes, Spotlight does indeed sell tulle but...... it's $13 for 1-metre. So, that means 5 layers would cost $60+! No wonder a tulle skirt cost $100+!!! Should I splurge myself? Hmm....

From PS, we moved on to Suntec as I've arranged to meet Huishan & Ernest for lunch at Marutama Ramen. Unfortunately, we haven't been there in a long long long time and didn't know it was renovating and the restaurant was no longer around :( So we had Kiseki Ramen at the new area instead. Still way better than Ippudo Jem.

After that we shopped at Lowrys Farm as Huishan wanted to get new outfits. We continued our chats at Smoothie King as we tried to snap selfies under the watchful eyes of many other patrons.



Just going around to take more selfies/wefies together since there was already a monopod. This was taken around the convention hall...


The couple was kind enough to drop us at Clementi where we head back to Woodlands. And this is how I spent my birthday.

It was meaningful & eventful enough for me and I feel really happy turning 31 :) Because I really felt a lot of love... thank you to those who were part of it, even a short line of wishes on social media counts :)