Here's a shoutout to everyone, old and new to this site.

It's only recently that I'm back to organise this old blog that was forsaken for several years because I was struggling with 2 kids while being a working mom for the past few years.

I had the opportunity of being a SAHM (Stay at home mom) recently because my mom had been away traveling. I found a nice skin/theme that I really like that motivated to re-organise some of the blog entries I had over the past decade.

It's definitely not anything easier being SAHM but it does allow me to have window frames of tiny freedom with my 'own time' at home when the kids nap. It is usually just 2-3 hours per day - which nowadays are spent organising this site.

It's always a dilemma if I should nap together as well because I don't get straight rest/sleep at night -  have not been able to sleep without uninteruptions for 3-4 hours for the past 4 years every single night. I honestly have no idea how other moms do it...

Happy children, happy me :)

Meanwhile, I'm more active on Instagram. Do follow me if you like seeing the pictures of my kids haha! Otherwise you may look around the navigation bar for some "old but gold & worth checking out" links/entries.