My last entry was actually June 2018 when I quit my job to be a SAHM. I had imagined that I would have some own time to discover new interests/passion, as well as getting in touch with old hobbies, continue with blogging old travel entries or drama/movie review and adding new posts about kids, parenting, motherhood etc.... but haha... it didn't go as planned and I will fill in the gaps below...

July 2018

Just a month after I quit my job to be a SAHM, my relatively new laptop of 1 year broke down pffffff.... I actually had a super laptop since 2010 that's seemingly workable but just super super extremely slow that I almost can't do anything much except check/reply email, occasional online shopping. I cannot edit photos nor watch drama with it. I have an iPad mini but..... I don't want to type on iPad please....

Back to the 'relatively new laptop' and fast forward to Feb 2019, I finally sent this laptop for repair. As it was out of warranty, I had to pay a significant amount to get it fixed! Phew! BUT NOW I HAVE A LAPTOP TO dedicate my time to making sure this blog finally gets updated lol

Sept 2018

OUR FIRST FAMILY TRIP TO SEOUL!!!!! THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME TRAVELING WITH KIDS! And I finally get to travel again since my last trip, which was my Europe Honeymoon. You are probably still seeing empty drafts in Travels.... But here are some sneak pics...

We get to sit together in the plane, despite only confirming our flight less than a mth before take up
Hanging out in streets of Myeongdong
Resting on the stairs after taking cable car to Namsan
With the famous locks


Wearing family hanbok in Gyeongbokgung!


Rare sightings of sakura (probably fake) @ Bukchon during summer.


It was early Sept but Lotte World's theme was Halloween already!
Out daily commute was the subways :) 


Once I had returned from Seoul, I had arranged a family photoshoot with Natsuki Photography at Chinese garden. It's my second time engaging her services. The first time was Maternity Shoot @ Japanese Garden. These 2 gardens are essentially just next to each other

Here are a few of my favourite shots!











Ever since we had very good training of walking in streets of Seoul for the entire day and me babyearing MJ for long hours, we were pretty hardworking in bringing the kids visiting free parks in SG such as Botanic Gardens, Henderson Wave/Forest Walk, MacRitchie!

Oct 2018 

It was the birthday month of the 2 important men in my life! Haha! Mr Z is a Halloween baby while Haohao was born in the middle of Oct. It was a Halloween Party!






I did not mention this but we would be moving to Woodlands and stay on our own at the end of the year. So Haohao will be finish his school term with his current school and start at a new school come Jan. Hence, we decided to do a birthday party for him to celebrate with his classmates...
Haha don't ask me why the 'y' was missing from Daddy cos I had no idea why this rookie baker didn't manage to allocate enough space for the whole line. 




It was after visiting Seoul that we became more adventurous in bringing the kids out on our own... Will share more about it again next time :)