Wednesday. One-day JB exploration with Ah Xiang.

Met up at Kranji MRT. Took bus 170 to Woodlands Checkpoint... along the way, we were filling our particulars of the white card. Went across the Causeway and reached JB Checkpoint then walked over to City Square.

Zach brought me there with another way different from how Shan & I usually walk. He said the alley there was very dangerous but Shan & I always walk there one leh then outside the main rd of City Square. First thing was to change SG to RM. Went inside and walk walk see see look look. He was really very tired I could tell but he was still willing to come out and accompany me.

The reason for going to JB is to shop for bread & yakult/vitagen which my mom wanted me to buy. Whatever the reason, I was still very happy... because being with him makes me very happy le...

Walked around the mall and tested out some clothes but we were not exactly into shopping mode leh. But I realised, the clothes they were selling there was very Jap style... Haha!! Zach is into Jap/Western Street style. He was also looking out for a bling bling dog tag as well as handphone strap for Sean.

Stopped for a while then went to this Season's Cafe to get some ice cream. I thought it was just a normal small place to eat ice cream cone that type...but wah~~ Yuan lai inside got such a big space, it looks like a restaurant more than a cafe leh. When the waitress served us menu, I realised it had the same menu as Swenson's!! Exactly the same lor!! The Boss is the same for both??? We shared a banana split and was watching each other eat... We were also looking at what was happening at the atrium, open space... it was really relaxing & at ease & peaceful being with him....

After chilling there for a while, we continued to walk walk see see, then later on went down to the basement to get the stuffs which mom wanted to me to buy. 2 loafs of bread, 2 yakult... 4 items and less than RM15!! Eating bread & noodles really can save money sia... Really cheap cheap woh!!

After shopping groceries, had dinner at this Jap restaurant, Kinsahi. Whenever I go there, I always like to order Kimuchi ramen while Dearie ordered Nabeyaki or some sorts. And we also had Sashimi!!

Taste really good!! I used to don't dare to eat one...but now I love it! See how nice is the presentation?
And that is the 庐山真面目 of Mr Z....aka Zach aka Xiang. 我们都是超多表情的人!

There was free flow of green tea so even after we finished eating, we still hanged around and I showed him neoprints of my sec, poly years and told him about how much I admired Shan for being the smart one, daring one. She's not only smart academically and really got leadership qualities of conducting school classes, aerobic classes.

Later we went upstairs again to take neoprints!!! It's RM30 which is SG$15! Damn expensive in Spore context to take neoprints.

But guess what?? We got the staffs to serve us and helped us decorate the pictures!! She evened helped us press the buttons and all. All we gotta do is pose!!! At the end, we got pretty lamination included...

Cute neoprints boh?? Don't we look cute together??
And I wanna explain that 'almost kissing' pic. Zach was initially facing the cam, while I stick my tongue out trying to do the 'lick his ear' pose. But he suddenly turned around and wanna make the 'kiss my face' pose. But I already had my tongue sticked out liao. So...uh... that was how it turned out to be. Haha!!!

I love to shop at this place called Paldini at City Square cos the style of clothes is VERY ME!!! Then I saw a few polo-T and asked Zach to try them out! Haha!! And I take back my words that all tall guys will look good in polo-T. Haha!! He looks better with normal round-neck t-shirt! Haha!! I think polo-T will only suit ppl with tan skin, those sunshine boy or gays! Haha!! Zach's too fair liao...looks weird in polo-T. Haha!!

Time to leave. Johor checkpoint, took bus across Causeway, Woodlands Checkpoint then we walked a long way to this place...to take bus 950 to his place.

Then later on, we looked at each other again. The same thing happened. He teared when he was looking, observing, studying my face... I really had no idea why this happened again and asked him. But he said he didn't know why he will tear just by looking at me...

躺着,躺着,他忽然脱口而出,“不要离开我。”

我觉得蛮惊讶的,因为他不是那种轻易说出自己感觉的人。
他的举动是很温柔的,可是说出这么温柔的字眼不像他。

后来我轻靠着他耳边说,“我不会离开你,我会一直在你身边。”

听了这句话,他便把我抱得紧紧地,深怕我会消失一样。

真的感觉快要融化了。

之后我们离开了,应为他要和他兄弟们见面。
一路上,我们一直在偷笑。
彼此的开心,快乐,幸福从脸上都看得一清二楚。

Took train home and when I reached home. Neng greeted me with, "Da jie, pak tor come back liao ah?"

I laughed shyly at them and showed them the neoprint which I took with Xiang as well as some pics of him taken by my handphone. My sisters said me & him look alike!! Both got the cheeky, guai lan face!! HAHAHA!! Yeah, I agree too!!

Saw Dearie online and I asked him, "Do you have the habit of observing ppl?" He went, "Er...Not really sure. Think so, maybe? Why leh? You don't like I look at you for so long with those eyes huh?"

I was like, "No no no...you got me wrong le la. But speaking of that, yeah...how come u always look at me so long one huh?" He simply replied, "No reason la. Just like looking at you lor." And I said I have nothing special, same as him...eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, nostrils, lips, mouth ma....

后来他说,"It's just a sign of affection for someone lor."

其实,他每次看着我的时候,我很高兴的!
心跳加速,笑得合不容嘴的那种。
因为,从来都没有人看着我,看到热泪盈眶。。。

接着,他又说,“They call it 含情脉脉的眼睛。”

哦!原来那就是含情脉脉的眼睛啊?

-

Thursday, went to Outram Pearl Centre to dye my hair. At Valence's friend's mom's salon which charge reasonable price! Hehe!!

Wanted to dye reddish tones. Since poly days, I'd tried different tones before. I used to think red tones are pretty auntie while youngster will opt for light brown, golden, blonde type. But nowadays the trend seemed to switch. You see more & more youngsters with red hair nowadays while thise aunties wanna act young by dyeing brown/golden. LOL!! Anyway... kim mor doesnt suit me I guess. Very hard to match the clothes I have since most colours I have are green, pink, purple... Red compliments better! hehe!! And I will have same colour like Zach's!!

Dyed from 4pm-6pm. 2 hrs done le!!! Then I hanged at Burger King and had dinner there. Met up with Weiming at Chinatown MRT then went to Cha Ren Zhi Jia but they no longer have hall singing liao. Sian!! Then we walked all the way back to Outram to the Oriental Partyworld. It looks sleezy leh... Like those olden types got xiao jie to accompany you know. =X

But anyway, we met our challenger already cos there was a guy who's DAMN SUPER GOOD!! And I really mean f**king good!!! Damn awesome, I think he's able to qie those SG Idol or any Project Superstar contestants FLAT!! SUPER FLAT!! He's not bad looking too, except maybe too short. Haha!! But that's besides the point. He was really damn li hai in mo fang Ah Du. When he sang Xia Xue, I thought it was analog and played originally from the KTV!! But piang eh...it was really him!! He sang Ni Na Me Ai Ta with his friend and he sang the Li Shengjie part and OMFG!! Damn sound alike the original singer can!! Idiot, which other singer is he able to mo fang??

That's not the best. The best part was he was able to nail Superwoman by Cao Ge!! It was not perfect but it certainly sounded good, can tell he had a hard time singing but he tried his best, gave his best shot and it was superbly done!! Both WM & I were super impressed and felt like clapping each song he sang but we didn't dare...Haha!! Bo ji la we all, dare to listen, dare not to clap. HAHAHA...

回到家又是同样的规律。

我真的好喜欢这个夏天!

他说,我的样子时不时会浮现在他脑海中。
其实我也是阿~ 人家跟我讲话,我有时都不专心。

他们看我心不在焉的问,“你有没有在听的?”

哈哈!真糟糕!因为我也在想他!

为什么会这样呢?好奇妙啊!好神奇啊!

之前国手在 KTV 唱 Kiss Goodbye,

可是我觉得 Dearie 唱得比他还好听!=X

哈哈!这首歌的歌词真贴切啊!

"每一次和你分开,深深地被你打败,
每一次放弃你的温柔,痛苦难以释怀。
每一次和你分开,每一次 Kiss you goodbye,
爱情的滋味此刻我终于最明白。”

每一次在和他离别的时候都觉得好舍不得。
原来他也有同感!哈哈!!

他跟我说,“怎么办?可不可以把你藏在我口袋里?”

哎哟!怎么办?我这么大只怎么可能躲得进他的口袋?

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!