Later I asked Dearie to come over pei watch movie. So while waiting for him, I went to the cinema booth and bought tickets to PONYO BY THE CLIFF!!! Hehe....


Before the show is even screening in the theatres, the TV was advertising like crazy!!!! The song is like SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

And I always sang along with it... but my sisters will ask me to shut up and gimme the disgusted look, "Dajie, very er xin!"

From the first second till the very last second, I love this movie to bits!!! hehe!!

Exept, Ponyo's scary looking father... and her millions of wriggling sisters!!


But other than that it was a sweet, warm, endearing movie for all to watch & enjoy! It will bring out your inner child! LOL!!


The first time Sousuke & Ponyo met!! Awww...


Ponyo likes to eat ham and will gobble up any ham given by Sousuke!

Ponyo escapes from home to look for Sousuke!! SO SWEET!!!


Ponyo was tired and fell asleep while having noodles...


And this is the ending!




So what did you think was the end? ^^