Like wedding gowns, you'll have to personally try on the shoes to know if they fit you.


Most bridal shoes are basically just strapped heels. I have a super hideous looking pair of feet and to be honest, I didn't want them exposed and wanted to find something that is covered-toes. But dearie was saying that covered toe heels look like it's meant for office wear -.-

I started with reading on bridal forums where some of the brides gotten their shoes. And 2 brands popped up quite often: Anna Nucci & Sinderella.

Sinderella is an online boutique so I don't think they have a physical store. But their price is wayyyyyy off my budget.

When I checked out Anna Nucci's site, those shoes weren't my type but worth exploring. Anyway, one of Anna Nucci's branch is situated at Jurong Point. Easily accessible! I tried on some of their supposedly best-sellers with nice blings blings but I was horrified when I found out their prices which wasn't displayed on their website. They all start from $80 onwards. A lot of $90+ to $100+. Wayyyyy off my budget as well. 

Their shoes were too bling for my liking and Dearie said even though their shoes were pretty not do not suit my feet. I agree too. Sometimes when it's not suitable, you will know it right away. 

Then we proceed on to see if there was anything suitable at JP John Little's. After checking out all the ladies shoes, I found out this brand, Vincci. They've got casual shoes & party shoes. Actually party shoes can be bridal shoes too if they're in the appropriate colours like silver, ivory, cream etc. They are also in the affordable range of $50-$70+.

I actually found a few Vincci bridal looking shoes that suit my hideous feet but the thing is... they're not too comfortable to walk around with cos they're in, well, straps. Bling straps to be precise. Well, at least there's a brand to bear in mind in case I haven't found anything suitable. 

I later found out Vincci is a Malaysian brand until Padini (clothes/aparrel). Similar like Charles & Keith of Singapore lol.

Anyway, just the other day while shopping around at CWP Metro, I saw Vincci shoes again. I think they can easily be found at John Little, Metro, Isetan, Tangs kinda thing. However, 

I found out another brand, Vivie. And I am so glad to have found this cos they have got really really pretty shoes! I love all of them and they've got size 9, 10 for my huge feet! Dearie said they look lovely! Haha I was torn between 2 pairs and wanted to get both of them! One was $50, the other was $43? The $50 was higher while the $43 had lower heels. Both were very very very extremely comfortable! 

In the end I'd gotten the $50! It was a very happy purchase for me!

It's a pair of ivory/silver-ish pee toe shoes! With glitter ribbons! Who need crystals & beans for blings? I love it so much! Super comfy! 

I wish I had more occasions to wear pretty shoes like that more often. 

A girl could wish, couldn't I?